1. Lisa stood facing the Caribbean Sea, feeling the faint breeze against her face; her eyes were shut and she felt the white sand warm between her bare toes. The place was beautiful beyond belief, but it was still unable to ease the grief she felt as she remembered the last time she had been here.
2. She had married James right here on this spot three years ago to the day. Dressed in a simple white shift dress, miniature white roses attempting to tame her long dark curls, Lisa had been happier than she had ever thought possible. James was even less formal, yet utterly irresistible in creased summer trousers and a loose white cotton shirt. His dark hair wasslightly ruffled and his eyes were full of adoration as he looked at his bride to be. The justice of the peace had read their vows as they held hands and laughed at the sheer joy of being young, in love and staying in a five star resort on the Caribbean island of the Dominican Republic. They had seen the years blissfully stretching ahead of them, together forever. They planned their children, two she said; he said four so they compromised on three (two girls and a boy of course); where they would live, the travelling they would do together it was all certain, or so they had thought then.
3. But that seemed such a long time ago now. A lot can change in just a few years，a lot of heartache can change a person and drive a wedge through the strongest ties, break even the deepest love. Three years to the day and they had returned, though this time not for the beachside marriages the island was famous for, but for one of its equally popular quickie divorces.
4. Lisa let out a sigh that was filled with pain and regret. What could she do but move on, find a new life and new dreams? The old one was beyond repair. How could this beautiful place,with its lush green coastline, eternity of azure blue sea and endless sands be a place for the agony she felt now?
5. The man stood watching under the palm tree. He couldnt take his eyes off the dark-haired woman he saw standing at the waters edge, apparently gazing out to sea as though she was waiting for something or someone. She was beautiful, with her slim figure dressed in a loose flowing cotton dress, her crazy hair and bright blue eyes not far off the colour of the sea itself.It wasnt her looks that attracted him though; he came across many beautiful women through his work as a freelance photographer. It was her lone石家庄成人英语学习班有适合上班族的吗sdyxyj.com？我觉得从小孩抓起来。liness and intensity that lured him. Even at some distance he was aware that she was different from any other woman he could ever meet.
6. Lisa sensed the man approaching even before she turned around. She had been aware of him standing there staring at her and had felt strangely calm about being observed. She looked at him and felt the instant spark of connection she had only experienced once before. He walked slowly towards her and they held each others gaze. It felt like meeting a long lost friend not a stranger on a strange beach.
7. Later, sitting at one of the many bars on the resort, sipping the local cocktails they began totalk. First pleasantries their hotels, the quality of the food and friendliness of the locals. Their conversation was strangely hesitant considering the naturalness and confidence of their earlier meeting. Onlookers, however, would have detected the subtle flirtation as they mirrored each others actions and looked directly into each others eyes. Only later, after the alcohol had had its loosening effect, did the conversation deepen. They talked of why they were here and finally, against her better judgment, Lisa opened up about her heartache of the past year and how events had led her back to the place where she had married the only man she believed she could ever love. She told him of things that had been locked deep inside her,that she had so far been able to tell no one. She told him how she 利用互联网资源，节省了很多的成本，huanleyuan688.com比如店铺、课程设备等硬件，自然就比线下的要优惠多多。had felt after she had lost her baby.
8. She was six months pregnant and the happiest she had ever been when the pains had started.She was staying with her mother as James was working out of town. He hadnt made it back in time. The doctor had said it was just one of those things and that they could try again. But how could she when she couldnt even look James in the eye? She hated him then, for not being there, for not hurting as much as her; but most of all she hated him for looking so much like the tiny baby boy that she held for just three hours before they took him away. All through the following months she had withdrawn from her husband, family, and friends not wanting to recover from the pain she felt that would have been a betrayal of her son. At the funeral she had refused to stand next to her husband and the next day she had left him.
9. Looking up, Lisa could see her pain reflected in the mans eyes. For the first time in months she didnt feel alone, she felt the unbearable burden begin to lift from her only a bit, but it was a start. She began to believe that maybe she had a future after all and maybe it could be with this man, with his kind hazel eyes, wet with their shared tears.10. They had come here to dissolve their marriage, but maybe there was hope. Lisa stood up and took James by the hand and led him away from the bar towards the beach where they had made their vows to each other three years ago. Tomorrow she would cancel the divorce;tonight they would work on renewing their promises.
9. 抬起头，莉萨读出自己的伤痛映满了男人的双眼。几个月来，她第一次不再感到孤独，她感到压得她喘不过气来的担子开始减轻，尽管只有一点点，但起码这是个开始。她开始相信自己还是有未来的，也许是和眼前这个男人、也许是和他这双温柔的淡褐色眼睛里面噙着他们共同的泪花。10. 他们来此本为结束他们的婚姻，但也许事情还有转机。她站起身，牵起詹姆斯的手，领着他走出酒吧，走向他们三年前互相许下诺言的沙滩。明天，她会取消离婚，今晚，他们将重续承诺。